- Users may use the Service to learn about and purchase our products.
- In connection with these activities, we may collect certain personal information from you.
- Our Service may automatically collect certain information from you.
- You have the ability to control how certain information is collected and used, as described below.
Our Service collects personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number and other personally identifiable information. Honeycomb does not directly collect your payment information. Rather, that information goes directly to our Stripe and not to Honeycomb.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR METHODS
Based on your web browser, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To operate and provide you with the Service;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To market our products to you;
- To fulfill orders you place with us and manage your account;
- To analyze and improve the Service; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to help operate the Service and process orders, such as printers and carriers. However, such parties are only authorized by us to use the information for the benefit of us;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by Honeycomb about our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any lawful government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, policies or investigate fraud; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Honeycomb, our users or third parties.
Browsing information may be disclosed to any number of third parties and used for any number of purposes as long as it is not directly linked to your personally identifiable information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed for us to manage and provide our services and for our business needs. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use de-identified or aggregate data previously collected.
- You may opt-out of our promotion emails at any time by emailing us at Hello@honeycombhealth.store, and we will process your request shortly.
- You may block third party cookies on your device as described above.
We take the security of our data and information seriously. We take what we believe are reasonable precautions to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and to prevent data from being disclosed to unauthorized parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Our Service is not intended for users under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Hello@honeycombhealth.store.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA